Sunday, March 26, 2006

Finally! I am mostly recovered from the "grunge" except for the very annoying cough. I no longer have to take a nap after every exertion...translated means...coughing, sitting up to blow my nose, walking to the bathroom... Knitting? forget about it. I was too tired to think about knitting, much less the actual action of knitting. I could hear it calling me...please, pick me up.We are getting all bent out of shape, we want to be a sweater. I did finish the back of A.'s sweater last night so only the front to go. I have to go to the knitting group at the library on Tuesday to make sure that I do understand how knit this thing. It is the Slim Line Tunic from Lion Brand and I think it's going to look stunning. And verra,verra green.
Went to Barnes and Noble last night and got The Yarn Harlot's new book "Knitting Rules!" and the new Vogue knitting magazine. I have made a pot of tea...Harney tea's Paris...and am going to sit and read for awhile. See ya later.

No comments: