Saturday, May 05, 2007



This is something that I've been working on ...and off...and on ... for the past year. It doesn't look like anything now but the next picture will show more of what it will be when it "grows up". I have put it aside to work on various other things...mostly for other people. As if it makes it alright for it to be languishing in it's bag because they were things for other people. It watches me reproachfully as I go blithely past to pick up some other knitting and creep back by it as if it doesn't know I'm ignoring it. But...this is the only ufo I have...well, the crocheted afghan is still a work in progress but that doesn't count because it's not knitting. Well, and the sock, but I have worked on it some. I am almost finished knitting on the sleeve and then put it together and that's done. And then I will work on the above piece.

I cannot get the lace patterns correct for the washcloths for anything. I thought maybe the pattern was wrong but I tried another and it's obviously me. I guess I will have to go to the knitting group at Barnes and Noble on Tuesday. How sad...heehee.

No comments: