Thursday, August 23, 2007



Here is the razor scarf that I've been working on. It is made fromCrystal Palace Kid merino and is impossible to unknit. So don't make any mistakes. As I'm sure you know, I haven't made any mistakes on it....hahahahahaha. But I think it will still look good when it is finished and blocked. It's not too noticable.

Tuesday night was YARN Market and I marketed. I don't have any pictures of my stash...yet...but I can tell you what I bought.

Okay,ready? I bought yarn for another felted satchel for A. and me.

*Yarn Source Sol 100% wool-black and cream for A. and burgundy and burnt orange for me.

*A beautiful lace weight (drool) by Conjoined Creations-http://www.blogger.com/www.conjoinedcreations.com .Called Pastimes Album Collection, color-Love Child. 800 yards. Now I have to decide what pattern to use.

*DP Needle Tube-Telescopic DPN case

*size 2 5" Dpn's Brittany Birch

*ooohhh,ooooh, this one is gorgeous--Lorna Laces Shepherd Worsted 100% superwash Color-Flame.

*The Lizard Ridge pattern (actually the lady at the booth gave me the pattern free)

*Spiral Short Row Scarf pattern-a sock weight pattern and Mohair Spiral Scarf pattern (knit with Crystal Palace Kid Merino.

*A skein of Tofutsies by SWTC in a pink/purple colorway.

*A wonderful book-Knit Kimono-18 Designs with simple shape by Vicki Square.

*And....tahdah! I won a door prize. A Skacel Circular Needle Case,which is nice because I have been keeping all of mine in a plastic bag in a knapsack.

I am sure that if I had stayed longer I would have gotten more but I am pleased with what I bought and can't wait to start new things.

No comments: