Monday, August 06, 2007

Woohoo!!! I think I have fixed the computer problem, Praise Jesus!!! It was some kind of Internet Explorer problem not connected with the Panda security software. So far, so good.
I have been working on my "harlotty" socks and am now working on the heel flap. They knit up really fast and have really been enjoying them. If I need help I think I might go to the knitting group at Barnes and Noble tomorrow night and oops...the new Interweave Knits is in. How handy! And the new anniversary Vogue knits. Gee, maybe they will have to come home with me....heehee.
It is still so bloody hot. Had to get up at 7:30 this morning to get the lawn mowed. Those few days of some spotty rain showers obviously made the grass grow. Whew. Glad to have that almost done. Still have to mow inside the back fence but no one can see it, so who cares? Besides, I am almost afraid to go back there since the coyote is coming into the yard and eating some "snacks" and leaving bones....eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Nasty. And the snake that I almost picked up when picking up limbs. I like nature, but mostly from the window.

No comments: