Wednesday, March 18, 2009



Ahhhh. Feeling much better now. Still have the nasty cough but so much better. That had to be one of the nastiest viruses that I've ever had the misfortune to have. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.


But the knitting has finally commenced again and is moving right along. I just finished another chullo hat that was a comission and am glad to have it finished. I had to adjust a pattern so much that I might as well have written a new one. But I think it looks good so all's well that ends well.
Here's one of the UFO's that I'm trying to finish. It's the razor shell scarf with Kid Merino. It's almost completely finished and then I only have 1 (count it.1) ufo left. Which is the Celtic poncho and I have been working on that as well.
Had some beautiful weather yesterday and today..in the 70*s and sunny. Now it's raining and maybe some thunderstorms tonight but that's alright. Better that than snow!


The grass is greening up and the bushes have that slight greenish haze that starts when the leaves just start popping. I think that's my favorite sign of spring besides the forsythia blooming.

2 comments:

IrascibleHousewife said...

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. It was very kind of you to take such good care of your sis when she was sick. Reminds me of the phrase "no good deed goes unpunished."

Hope to see you Monday, amiga! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better!

On two UFOs? I want to be you when I grow up!!! :)

Love the scarf!