Saturday, December 19, 2009

Went to the birdstore the other day to pick up some safflower seeds for the parrot and here's the view. The chincillas belong to the owner. Aren't they cute? So soft and I just want to "squeeze" them.
Crazy big bird alert!
Here are the holiday flower bouquets from Trader Joe's.
And the store has some lovely decorations.


I love the smell of the cinnamon pinecones at the front door. Smells like Christmas.

I've been busy getting some of my ufo's finished. And a few fast, bulky knits inbetween as well. Because everyone needs a new hat or headband, right? But I only have 2 ufo's left...yes,yes, one of them is the poncho. But I'm getting to it.
I'm off to finish a hat for a friend so I will be better about posting as soon as I am finished with the gifts.





No comments: