Friday, September 29, 2006

I tried to post the other day and got knocked off line by the phone. So I will try it again. I finished Katie's sweater and it looks great. I hope she likes it. I am almost finished with my short-sleeved sweater--just one more sleeve and I can put it together and pick up the neck. And I didn't have any size 8 needles (what's that about?) so I couldn't work on the neck anyway. But I ordered some of the KnitPicks' Options needles and they just came today. Woohoo! I am going to try and finish it this weekend because it will be the perfect weather to wear it next week. I was going to start on my cardigan with the beautiful fall colored yarn but could not get the gauge to work. So I scrapped that pattern and found another. But I needed ...guess....that's right .... size 8 needles. So I am making a hooded car coat from the Cast-On magazine. It is done with Bernat boucle bulky in a pretty forest green. I call it "Kermit Gump".

No comments: