Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Well. Tomorrow is supposed to be cold so I can wear one of my sweaters. I would really like to knit the sweater from Lion Brand that is the knitted version of the loomed one. It looks like it would make a really great coat and warm. A. wants one too. I found similar weight yarn that is less than half the price so maybe I'll order some. I'm still working on the "Kermit Gump" cardigan and have also started on Ad.'s sweater. I was trying to figure out how to do increases while maintaining a pattern and I think I've figured it out. When I did sleeves the pattern always came out "wonky". This will be my first time following a chart as well so I wasn't too sure about myself. Even though I don't have any problem with cross stitch charts. I'm pretty sure that it won't be too bad. We shall see.

No comments: