Friday, November 24, 2006


Well, I never recovered my favorites...what a crock! But I did remember more than I thought I would so it isn't the end of the world, although it did feel like it at the time. I have been moving right along on Ad.'s sweater, finally. It seems like it is taking forever and I suppose that it really is since I am a little unsure of what to do. I think I have worked out the pattern so maybe I can finish it this week. I hope so because I am sick of working on it. I want to start on A.'s big ole sweater.
I have finished a scarf, hat and 1 mitten for myself out of a lovely, soft bulky weight. I decided that I might as well have a set. It is just some Hobby Lobby acrylic yarn called Illusions but it looks nice.

This is a sweater that I made for myself last year. It's actually one of the first bigger projects that I attempted and it's a nice coat-style cardigan. I posted it to the Knit1 magazine gallery and won a go pouch that I use for my sock knitting. I call this the "Big Orange".

No comments: