Friday, May 11, 2007

FINALLY!! I think that I have broken the "lace" pattern block...I have managed to make a dishcloth in the Baby Fern pattern and it's doing really well.
I found this quiz on someone's blog...I don't remember which one.. and I couldn't play because I didn't have a MP3 player. But now that I have I-Bob I will play.

Open music library or MP3 player, place on shuffle and answer each question. When answered, hit next for next one.

Opening Credits: 18-Moby
Waking Up: If I Could Be Where You Are-Enya
1st Day of School: Broken-Belly
Falling in Love: Deliver Me-Sarah Brightman (very appropriate)
Fight Song: Bus Driver-Caedmon's Call
Breaking Up: Autograph-John Denver
Heartbreak: Anakin's Betrayal-Revenge of the Sith ( I swear...this is how it came up..no lie)
Prom: Calypso-John Denver
Secret Love: Cecilia-Simon and Garfunkel ( I don't know why)
Life: Don't Talk-10,000 Maniacs
Stress Day at Work: Don't Forget Me (when I'm Gone)-Glass Tiger
Mental Breakdown: How-Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
Driving: Fire-Chocolat
Life's Okay: Candy-Johnny Mercer
Flashback: Car Song-Elastica
Long Night Alone: Long Gone Lonesome Blues-Sheryl Crow
Final Battle: Cool for Cats-Squeeze
Death Scene: Dream Weaver-Gary Wright
Funeral Song: How Can I Leave You Again-John Denver
End Credits: (I just) Died in Your Arms Tonight-Cutting Crew

I thought this was just funny how some things really seemed to go together.

No comments: