Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Storm damage pictures are not so great but using a cell phone so here they are. Thank God we have power as there are still people without. What a mess. I can't believe that we had a hurricane in Ohio. Crazy.


Here are the socks that I knit at night by candlelight. Very pioneer of me, no? You can't really tell from the color but it is Candy Corn and the yarn is I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. So soft and knits up fast.

Yah!! here I am. The internet/cable went on while I was on the phone with Time-Warner trying to find out when they were going to have us back up. Voila! they said they were working in our area and we ran to turn on the computer and the internet is soooooooooooo pretty. heehee.


Here is a not very good shot of why we didn't have electricity for 3 days. Our neighbor's trees are (well, were) so overgrown that they just blew down. You can't tell but the whole yard is covered and took down a phone/electric pole.


No comments: