Sunday, September 28, 2008


I have been revelling in electricity! heehee. I think the thing that I missed the most was having hot tea. I have tea all through the day and at first I thought...oh well, I'll just heat up some water in the microwave. Duh. And so on and so forth. But did enjoy listening to some podcasts and knitting.

I hear tell that the weather is actually supposed to cool down this week. I think that I'll believe it when I see it. I am ready to pull out some hand-knit cardigans and stop wearing sandals. At the end of each season I am more than ready for seasonal clothing switching.
Here are the socks for mom. The picture color didn't really come out anything like the true colors. It's KnitPicks Palette in "Salsa Heather" and the pattern is a mock cable which really shows up well with this yarn. I will have to see if I can get a better picture. Maybe outside.

No comments: