Thursday, April 02, 2009

This will likely be a short post as we are under a tornado watch...yuck. The rain hasn't really started yet but it's on the way. And it's lightning but not quite over here yet so I figure I have a few minutes.
Here is one of my new knitting projects. It's....wait for it...beaded socks! Yah, what a surprise. The pattern is from "Knit with Beads: Beautiful Gifts" by Scarlet Taylor. So far very easy. The yarn is Red Heart Designer Sport, colors by candi jensen in colorway berry. A nice sport-weight and I really like the color. It's knit flat until the heel then joined and finished in the round.
My new Vegetarian Times came today and lots of good recipes that I'm looking forward to making. Especially salads. Mmmmm.
Okay, gotta go. See ya soon.

1 comment:

IrascibleHousewife said...

I'll be very interested to see how the socks are put together, what with not being worked in the round and all.