Thursday, March 17, 2011

The water is still high at the park. Today was the first sunny,warm (and windy) day to go to the park so here is the first waterfall shot of the season.
It was nice to be able to go and sit with the windows open, just enjoying the sun on my face. Bring on those freckles!
Got some mulch today and put that around the house. We have had so much rain that the mulch is just washed away from the water coming off the gutters. We have been waiting for the gutter cleaners since late fall but since the weather turned so cruddy so early they fell really behind. And all this rain isn't helping any for our gutters. I sure hope they come soon.Here is a really cruddy photo of a new aquistion. Pretttttyyyyy.
It's a lace weight and I just have to find the perfect pattern for it.
Still slogging away on my KAL.
I will get some more done on it tonight after I go to an event on www.planetpurl.com. I have spent the last 2 nights there ...one for a class and last night for a social hour. Lots of fun and got to use the webcam finally. It was nice to see some faces to go with some names.
Well, the event starts in about 6 minutes so I will sign off for now. I am going to try and be better about blogging so I will see you all soon.
Happy St. Patricks' Day!!




No comments: