Sunday, March 27, 2011

Guess who got a doughnut maker? Why yes, that would be me. It's a cute little machine called "Babycakes" and bakes these mini doughnuts in about 4 minutes. And by the time you are finished salivating there are 8 little doughnuts just waiting to be devoured. These are maple doughnuts with a maple glaze and maple sprinkles. Very good.

Just finished my second pair of two-color cabled socks. Woohooo. Since it's so cold out I will be able to wear them tomorrow. I really like the pattern and will probably make a few more pairs for next winter.

Still slogging away on the Debbie Bliss cardigan. I am on the first sleeve but almost finished with it. I'm hoping to have it completed this week and it should be just the perfect weather to wear it.

The sad news is that I seem to have lost one of my fingerless gloves that I carry in my bag. :( So I am sad. I loved them. I used a very bright colorway of Mini Mochi and they were a lovely cabled pattern. *sigh* I suppose I will have to make another pair.

Off to eat dinner. Bahan macaroni pie (from Caribbean Vegan) and pineapple collard greens.

Stay warm.




No comments: