Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crazy looking scarf, no? This is the yarn "Sashay" from RedHeart. I thought it looked like a fun scarf to have and it was so easy to knit. It takes just one ball of yarn and very inexpensive as well. Just under $4.00 and you get a unique scarf. Didn't take very long either.
Bad, bad blogger.
I didn't realize that it had been so long since I'd written anything. It's just been so unbearably hot that I haven't had the energy to do anything much. However, I have been knitting. This is the Helleborus cardigan from Knitscene. The yarn is Lion Brand Pound o'Love and the color is denim. Although the picture doesn't really show the true color. It's a fairly fast knit and I think that I'll really like it.
The knitalongs are going along just fine. This is the "Niagra" sock for the Solidsockknitters group
http://www.ravelry.com/groups/solidsocks. I love the yarn ...Dirty Water Dye Works BFL.
These are the cabled socks from "50 Socks,50 States" cd and the pattern is "Muir woods (California)". The yarn is Panda Cotton and the socks will now be for mom because they are too big for me. Even though I knit them on a size 2 which is the normal size for me. Unless it's lace and then I use a 1 or 2. I thought that since it is cabled it would be the right size. Oh well, she will be happy with them.

No comments: