Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile but I've been busy knitting and cooking. I just got a slow cooker and some wonderful vegan slow cookers cookbooks. Needless to say I have lots of food. Which is too bad because it's a rainy,chilly day and perfect for cooking. Although tomorrow is supposed to be very cold and snowy so maybe I'll make a cake and something else.
This is the knitting going on right now.
The yarn is "Vanna's Glamour" which is a sport weight, although it doesn't look like it to me. I'm knitting them for the Vanna's Contest and I'm almost finished with the first one. They are taking awhile although it's a fairly fast knit.
Okay. Off to make a pot of tea.





1 comment:

AdrieneJ said...

I never thought I'd lik sparkly yarn, but I just purchased a skein online that I just couldn't leave behind. I think the subtler colors, like the one you chose, combined with the sparkles make the finished object truly elegant!