Friday, May 19, 2006

Why,oh why?? Every time I knit something for myself anymore it never fits. I finished the vest from the Readers Digest Easy Knitting and it looks like I've stuffed myself in an extra small tee-shirt. And that's not pretty. I think it must be the pattern because the armholes are not deep enough. It's enough to make me not want to knit anymore. Plus, I was working on the socks and just finished the three-needle bind off (yah! something I can do correctly) and thought that I'd better have A. try them on and of course they were too short. You'd think I would've had her try them on before I started the decreases but nooooooooo, that would've been the intelligent thing to do. So I ripped them down to below the decreases and I will keep on going. At least I enjoy knitting them. So far anyway.

No comments: