Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Did you ever have one of those days where you want to get up and do something but just end up sitting there staring at the walls? I did knit for a little while but then got to a point where I had to think and concentrate on the pattern so I just gave up. I am about 1 1/2" from finishing the back of Ad.'s sweater and tomorrow I am going to start on the front of the sweater and CABLES. I haven't done those yet and am looking forward to it. I am also finishing the front left of my pink cardigan...I think I am calling it "Miss Piggy" and it's looking good. I only have to seam up Katie's sweater and it is finished. Woohoo! I shall finish that tomorrow.
At Starbuck's on Monday night Deb was telling me that on Wednesday night there is a group of women that meet there and knit. Sounds like maybe I'll have to go have a venti soy latte and take my knitting along for some coffee and a look-see. I made a bunch of cards on Monday night instead of knitting as I really felt like stamping some stuff. I just signed up for a House Mouse bookmark swap that should be fun. I haven't done any swaps for about a year so it will be enjoyable.

No comments: