Saturday, March 10, 2007

It was a beautiful day today! Supposedly winter is over but you never know. Sunny and warm-ish but just a great day. Went and had a double decker sandwich at a place we haven't been probably since summer and mmmmmmm! it was fabulous. Sliced egg and tomato on rye with mayo and onion. Yum. Followed by a venti soy cinnamon dolce latte. I don't usually drink the sweet drinks but that one is just like a melted cinnamon bun in a cup. Didn't get much knitting done today but still might later.
Spent a few hours watching season 6 of Northern Exposure. Great fun but too bad there aren't any more. I own 1 and 2 and eventually would like to have the whole series. Good knitting shows.
I think that I shall take my tea-Jasmine Estate-and do a little knitting. Good night all!

No comments: