Thursday, March 01, 2007

" I am alone with my sheep, but they are not alone with me." Wonderful things abound today! Even though it's rainy,windy and quite gruesome outside it's fun in here. I found out today that I won Regia sock yarn from Romancingtheyarn.blogspot.com. It's a beautiful brown colorway and will look great with A.'s sweater. Yah for me.
Yesterday I went to the lys and found the KnitKlips that I've been wanting. And if I go on Sunday and take a few things that I knitted from yarn that I bought there I will get a 40% coupon for each item. Then I can buy some more KnitKlips.
I also placed an order from KnitPicks....I wish it were here. I ordered a dvd-How to Knit a Sweater from the Top Down, 2 balls of the Memories sock yarn in the color Rocky Mountain Dusk (which will go beautifully with my new lavender Crocs that I also bought yesterday) a set of KnitPicks ID tags, a sweater stone (yes A. your sweater needs to have a nice "stoning") and the book- I Can't Believe I'm Knitting Socks. Should be fun when the package comes.
Almost finished with the second front on my sweater. Got alot done today while watching ''Fiddler on the Roof". I hadn't seen it in years and enjoyed it immensely. Just found this blog and it looks quite good:
Booking Through Thursday

A couple weeks ago, we asked about how you take care of your books, with one of the questions asking whether you write in your books. Well, what about books that are meant to be written in? Like, say, a journal or diary? Do you keep one? Obviously, if you're answering this, you have a blog--do you just let your blog be your journal? Or do you also keep one for private stuff also?

Yes, I keep a journal, I've kept one since I was in junior high back in the 70's. I do blog but I have several journals as well--one that is more of an everyday "art" journal for everything and then a private one only for me.

No comments: