Thursday, May 22, 2008


I've been busy finishing up socks and I have made progress! I finished mom's pair and also the knee highs that I made for myself. These are made from Kertzer Northern worsted and so soft.
I have been watching Crossing Jordan since the first season just came out on dvd. I didn't really start watching it until the 3rd season or around there so it was nice to be able to get some of the background stories. And it's good to knit to as well.
Do you think that people that write on their blog about other people do so because they know that person is reading their blog? Or just to blow off steam? I don't really "air" my problems but would never do it on here. I have a journal and can sound off there but have seen someone's blog that gives me pause. I'd hate to think they write because they want the person to see it but have no other explanation since they know the person they wrote about reads the blog. Hmmm. I just don't know.
I am working on another pair of socks using Cascade Quatro. It's a pretty purple/pinky tweed color in a mock-smock pattern for Amanda. I think she'll like them. That's one more pair of store bought socks she can get rid of soon!

No comments: