Monday, March 15, 2010

Springtime mug! I really like this mug. It's so pretty and pastel. Makes me smile just drinking out of it.Here is what I've been knitting lately. I just finished this one, which is the first and did the embroidery the other night. I love the colors.
Here it is before the embroidery. Nice,but the extra touches really make it pop. I am making a pair of socks next that should be really colorful.

Got a bread machine yesterday and spent the majority of the day ....you guessed it,making bread. This is a loaf of oatmeal date. I also made a sweet fruit loaf, an onion soup mix loaf (that one is VERY good) and a rye beer bread. Amanda has a friend in town and half of each goes to her house so they can all enjoy some fresh bread. To me there is nothing that smells better than bread baking. Just fills the house and I practically sit with my nose on the machine waiting for the bread to be done! Although, I have had enough slices to last for several days. Because you have to try a slice of each one as it comes out, right? I don't want to send it to someone and have it not be good. It's only the polite thing to do. Sure, that's what I'll keep telling myself. And you be quiet! Teehee.






No comments: