Monday, June 14, 2010

Knitting has commenced. Although I did finish this the other day before the finger splint.
I don't know what I did to my finger but you should have seen the bruise!I think I must have had a nasty bone bruise because it was the loveliest bunch of colors you have ever seen. And swollen. I could knit a little but it was slow going. I was sorely disappointed because last week I ordered a drop spindle learn to spin kit from Etsy and it came the same day I had to splint the finger.
I know, I know. Like I need something else to do. I've seen Robin's ( www.fortheloveoffiber.typepad.com) yarn that she has spun and it made me envious! Just beautiful. I know that "this way madness lies" teehee, but I think it looks like fun. We shall see.
Okay. I think I shall put the splint on for one more night so I'll be back with more in a few days.

No comments: