Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Fall is definately here. Aren't they cute?
And to be in the fall mood, I am having a cup of Pumpkin Spice red tea from The Tea of Republic. Very good but I should have made some apple cider muffins to eat also. At least there are a few pretty trees around. Since we are in a drought now I am surprised to see any color at all.
Not much going on right now. Still doing some stealth knitting as well as trying to get my intarsia socks done. I will definately have some pictures soon.
It's been chilly enough the past few days to wear my swirl shawl and I love it! So warm and light. Plus, it just looks cool.
Went online to Planet Purl the other day for a class and it was alot of fun. Anyone go to those? It's nice to be able to learn and wear your jimjams!!
Okay, going to knit for awhile but I'll be back with more soon.



No comments: