Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Finally, all the stealth knitting is finished. To celebrate, here is the mug I'm using shot with my new webcam. Yes, I have been dragged, kicking and screaming (not really...teehee) into the 21st century. Still playing with it but I will definately have to post a video on here. Here is my intarsia sock that I have been knitting. These are for me! I'm about 1/2 way through the second one so I should be able to wear them soon. Of course, next week it is supposed to be in the 60*'s so it may have to wait.
Since it's been cooler these last few days I 've been cooking.

This is the coffee cake that I made. Sooooo good. And the mug of the day that had some lovely cinnamon hazelnut coffee. A perfect combination.


These are the tempeh tacos with lime crema from Alicia Simpson's newest book "Vegan Celebrations". Fabulous. I enjoyed them all kinds of ways. Including on a pizza crust. Yum.




I even made my own baked taco shell for a salad. Fancy.

The sweet ending....chocolate doughnuts with a vanilla/pumpkin spice glaze. Mmmmm. Can you say food coma? I don't have a mini-doughnut pan so I used a mini-bundt pan. Just more to love.

Getting ready to go to a chat tonight on the Planet Purl website. Last week I went to an intarsia class and it was great. Learned a super tip for knitting instarsia in the round which I will definately be trying in the future.
The tea tonight is Berry Blossom white by Tazo and I need a refill. Now that the stealth knitting is finished I will be back sooner. Have a great night and go knit!







No comments: