Tuesday, February 01, 2011

This is another pair of the two-color cabled socks with some more Cascade 220.
Ta-dah! Quant is done and I love it. I really like entrelac and can't wait to knit a pair of socks. I have the pattern and yarn ready to go but am going to finish what's on my needles right now before starting.
I am knitting another sampler vest for mom and finishing off the cabled socks so my socks will have to wait.

On the weather side.....gruesome. Ice all over and when it started to melt off the driveway we then started with the freezing rain. So now the trees and grass are covered. Let's hope we don't get much more.
But it's good knitting weather and definately baking weather.

These are crispy,chewy oatmeal cookies from "The Vegan Cookie Connoisseur" and sooooo good. I have been craving oatmeal cookies for a week now and what better time to make them when it's icy and a good day to be inside.
I also made mushroom fettucini and broccoli for lunch 'cause Amanda stopped by for lunch. Thanks sis!

Okay. Just made a fresh pot of tea-Blackberry Sage from The
Republic of Tea and I am going to pop in an audio book and knit.
Stay warm and safe and knit alot.





No comments: