Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I meant to post sooner but has such problems with the computer...it was beyond ridiculous. I spent (and I am not exaggerating) 6 hours on the phone and online with 7 different Aol techs and finally just had to unistall and reinstall the software. The only problem was that one of the first two techs had remote access to my computer and while poking around in here managed to mess up my Panda virus and then my computer didn't recognize my printer so I went online to the Lexmark techs ('cause my installation cd didn't play) and they downloaded the software which then proceeded to make my computer crash everytime the techs ran it. AAArrrrgggghhhhhh! Praise Jesus now everything is fine. I did a system restore (scary!) and then the installation cd worked and now everything is great. *whew*

This is some wonderful yarn that I won from http://200shawlproject.blogspot.com

and it's lovely. I really enjoy her blog so go and read it. Plus she sent me a lovely set of stitch markers and a poprock ring! Excellent. Now I just have to find the perfect pattern for it.




These are socks for a kal on Thrifysockknitters on Ravelry. The pattern is http://knitty.com/ISSUEss10/PATTtwisted.php
and it's fast and fun. I love the colors. The yarn is Online Socke and just nice.




A close-up of the sweater that I'm knitting. It's Pasha from Berrocco and I just have to finish the front so almost done.


Had a 50% coupon from JoAnn's so I found this book that I have wanted for sometime. I love knee socks and every pattern is for knee socks. I can't wait to knit some.

I have to finish a few kal's first but I should have some knit by the time the cool weather arrives.


Okay,off to have some dinner! Enjoy the rest of the week and keep knitting!













No comments: