Sunday, January 21, 2007


Well, it did actually snow here. I awoke to large flakes of the "albino brain suckers" rapidly filling the sky. And the driveway. I did manage to slide across the street to Krogers so I could grab the Sunday paper and shoveled part of the drive (in front of the garage so the car can get out) and the front walk and porch. It is icy/slushy underneath so I'm thinking we will probably stay in and keep warm. I am going to make some curried vegetable bake later (from The Garden of Vegan...govegan.net) and some coconut cupcakes for art night tomorrow night. Yum.
I did get started on the felted satchel last night and am moving right along so I will watch the Heat/Mavericks game--Go Heat!--and work on that.
Another picture? Why sure. Here's a work in progress. A scarf for me out of ribbon yarn and right off the top of my head I can't remember the pattern but I will post it later.

No comments: