Thursday, May 27, 2010

As promised here is some knitting. I did write out this post the other night but then the computer froze and that was the end of that. I did have the foresight to save the post (or at least most of it).
These are the Atlantic/Pacific socks from "Kristin Knits". They certainly are bright, no? I like the bobbled edge.

I do like the vest now that I fiddled with it a little bit. I just picked up stitches at the bottom and continued the garter stitch border for a few more inches. Much better. It's made with Peaches and Creme yarn in the colorway "Juanita Rose". I think it will keep me warm this fall.
Right now it's been so hot that I am only working on socks.

I have a pile of "want to be started right now" projects but I want to get the ones on the needles finished first.
Just got finished mowing the lawn. Whew!! HOT! But at least that is done for a few days.
Really haven't done too much cooking these last few days since it's been so hot. But have made some ice (soy) cream. Blackberry and today I made cherry. Very tasty. And I also made a loaf of bread because the bread machine really does all the work.
Alright. I am going to go get something to eat since it's already 10:00 pm and I don't want to wait any later. Hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day.










No comments: