Friday, April 29, 2011

This is a coconut "custard" pie from www.veganplanet.blogspot.com. It's ridiculously easy to make and only has 4 ingredients. Go there and make it!

Baked chimichangas. MMmmmmmm. My favorite this week. I'd forgotten how much I like these and so easy to make.Finished all my knitalongs! These are the Trekking 20 year KAL from http://www.knitpurlhunter.com/. They are toe-up and I learned Judy's Magic-CastOn, a new simple heel and a sewn bind-off.

The pattern is called "Cranked" and was alot of fun to knit. I would have liked to have made them longer but didn't think I had enough yarn. Turned out that I did. I also don't think I care much for the sewn bind off although it is stretchy but maybe because I had to go down to a size 1 needle. I suppose that I will try to use a size 2 on the ribbing and bind off.




This is the yarn from the Carefree KAL that is from Crystal Palace. This month you can use whatever pattern you want as long as you use at least one skein of their yarn. This is the Mobius necklace from "Sock Yarn One Skein Wonders". I also made the earrings to match but the picture isn't great.






Mug today. Right now I'm having some Cinnamon Cardamom tea. Tasty.




No comments: