Wednesday, October 03, 2007



Doncha' just "lurve" this yarn? I have it on the list to make a pair of flip-top mitten/gloves. It is Lorna's Laces in colorway "Flames". I just think it is sooooo pretty.

It has been a little cooler these past few days but tomorrow it is going to be in the upper 80*'s and humid. Oh goody.

Finished my "Hilda" hat from "Hip Knit Hats" and I will have to see if I can get a picture of it. Tres cute. Made one for K. as well because I ended up having another ball left over. I think she'll like it.

Since it was cooler today I made a few fabulous dishes. Asian slaw with chinese noodles and vegetables and curried greens and pasta that was fabulous. Used collard greens which were very good and just a great dish. I never really enjoyed cooking but since becoming a vegan it's hard to find things to eat I have had to resort to *shudder* cooking. Luckily, I have found alot of great vegan cookbooks that are easy without alot of ingredients. So far, so good.

No comments: