Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Got a lovely surprise from Jill on art night. Tea! She went to Boston and brought us all back some tea from this place called Tealuxe-www.TeaLuxe.com. So nice...thanks Jill!! She's the best.
Everyone got some different. M. and I got a total of 4: Green Tea with Pear, Kir Royale, Gingerbread, and Creme de la Earl Grey which smells absolutely fabulous. I had a pot of the Gingerbread today, which is a great tea for fall and the smell....mmmmmm. Also had the green with pear which was different. The smell was very reminiscent of ? what? I'm still not sure. I liked it when it was hot but when it cooled some I didn't really care for it. But hot it's pretty good.

On the knitting front I have finally finished the back of the "beast" or the garter-stitch cardigan. Whew! And almost finished with the first of A's sock. Maybe I will get those done this weekend and can cast-on a pair for me. Oh...still working on the toe-up pair so I suppose I should finish those first. Sigh...oh alright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the TeaLuxe link. What a variety! And, the descriptions of each kind sound wonderful! I like that they give you brewing info, too. I saved it in my favorites.