Saturday, October 27, 2007

Drizzly, gray, foggy, chilly today. Perfect fall weather to put on a pair of Perry Ellis lounging pants...aka..pj's, slippers and making a pot of Jasmine tea. MMMMM. I have been making some progress on the garter stitch sweater-finally! I have decided that I don't really care for knitting a sweater that have the sleeves cast on while knitting the piece. It seems like it takes a week to finish one row. I only have about 3 1/2" left on the back and then bind-off. Woohoo. And I am almost finished with the first sock of A.'s. I think there will be enough yarn for a pair of short socks for me as well. Always a plus.
Went to Williams-Sonoma the other day and picked up some of their Spiced Chestnut hand lotion. It is a great hand cream and the smell...absolutely fabulous. Also got a nifty little peeler that rests in the palm of your hand and a nice paring knife. Used them to make sweet potato fries and portobello mushroom pizzas (vegan). Yum. Makes me hungry just thinking about it.

No comments: