Tuesday, October 09, 2007



Have I mentioned how much I love knitting socks? I have finished...that's right...finished the first sock. I am calling them my "I didn't ever think that I would be able to finish them but here they are" socks. I finished the first one on Sunday evening and was so excited that I immediately cast on the second as well as a pair for A. I will need them in a few days as the weather is turning cooler...finally! In the 60*'s tomorrow and in the 40*'s at night!!

Here is the Tofutsies sock yarn that I bought at Yarn Market that seems to be calling my name to knit. What do you think? Should this be the next pair? And should I try knitting from the toe up following a WendyKnits pattern? Maybe I'll just stick with what I've tried for a few until I get it down.

No comments: