Wednesday, December 05, 2007




SNOW!! Yes, we had our first snowfall this morning. Just enough to be pretty without being too annoying. I would post pictures but the cell phone won't send them right now. So I will show you some other pictures.


Knitting anyone?







First one of the socks for A. It is made from Red Heart Strata, knit on size 3 dpn's, using generic sock pattern from the Yarn Harlot. Very easy knit but the only thing I am doing differently for the second one is to use different needles. I was using the only pair of 3's I had -bamboo-but felt like I was going to break them because this sock is THICK. So went to the lys and got a pair of Bryson flex needles, which are not ideal because I don't really care for plastic and they flex(I know, I know...it's in the title) but at least I'm not bending my bamboo needles.

It's going to be a cold one tonight--15* --brrrr. I am in my pink jammies with penguins on them, drinking a cup of icewine tea. It's a tea from Canada, where they let the grapes freeze and then make wine from them. The tea smells like wine when you open the package and makes very good tea.

Working on some Christmas gifts so I can't tell you what I'm working on now but will post some pictures soon.

Here's a hat that I just made for myself the other day. It's from Hip Knit Hats and is very easy to knit and came out cute.

No comments: