Tuesday, March 11, 2008




Okay, we will have some good looking pictures for a few posts. Amanda was nice enough to take some pictures with her lovely digital camera and send them to me.


Here's a shot of the scarf KAL that we are all doing. This is the Linked Rib scarf from "Knitting New Scarves.'' I like it much better now that I ripped it out and switched to this yarn. It is somewhat thicker-even though it is also a worsted weight-and I think the pattern shows up well.

Last night at "art night" at Borders I could not get the pattern to work. Never mind that I've done it several times and thought that I had it down. I had to tear back several times but continued to work on it when I got home that night. I know I can follow a pattern; I've got a college degree (oh, alright...it's English Literature but still....) I seem to be fairly intelligent. I just don't understand why from one week to the next that I can not seem to follow a simple 4 step pattern that I have been working on since January?!?

Here's Jill's scarf (and some extra "friends"). I really like her color choice.

No comments: