Friday, March 28, 2008




Just been busy knitting on that Linked Rib scarf for the kal. Last night I brewed up a pot of Trader Joe's White Pomegranate tea (I don't really care for it too much...I think it's the hibiscus in it...not my favorite) and grabbed a book on cd and just knit on that scarf. Before I knew it over 2 hours had gone by and I had made considerable progress. I am going to try and get it finished this weekend so I can start something else. I think I'm going to do a top-down sweater next.


Also working on a pair of socks for A. They are knit in KnitPicks "Dancing" in a lacy,mock cable pattern. It looks pretty good but I don't think I care for the yarn. At least not for me. I think it's the elastic. But she will like them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such Spring colors!! I can't wait to see your top-down sweater. I have never knit a sweater that way and hear other knitters say they really like them -- easy, good fit, etc. Let me know how you like it once you get started.