Saturday, March 22, 2008


Ta-dah! The socks are finished. These are the Broadripple socks from the summer 2003 issue of www.knitty.com. A very easy knit and fun to do. I thought I took a picture of the finished socks but guess I didn't. Will have to do that when the phone is done being charged.
I like the yarn as well. It's Regia cotton and super soft to knit. I also have been working on the Linked Rib scarf kal. I finally got the pattern down ( I find it really helps when I read the pattern instead of just skimming through it) and it's going along swimmingly.
Had alot of time to knit on Tuesday and Wednesday as it absolutely POURED rain. We had almost 5" and the basement leaked in all kinds of new places. The upside is the floor is very clean! The backyard was/is swamped. The low spot where the swimming pool used to be is quite a pond. We have had 4 ducks here all week. They are going to be sorely disappointed when the water is gone. Which will probably be tomorrow, although the backyard is still a swamp. It was some crazy weather. On Wednesday night the rain stopped as it started snowing like mad. Big, fat, wet flakes. Luckily it only lasted for about an hour or so but still...

No comments: