Tuesday, April 01, 2008



I finished the Linked rib scarf from the "Knitting New Scarves" kal we played. Yah! for me. Once I buckled down and just started knitting, the pattern was quite easy. Jill finished hers as well so Yah! for her also.
Jill is right, it does rather look like a snake...heehee.
I am very proud that I stuck with it when it just seemed like it was never going anywhere and I could not figure out what I was doing wrong. I think that I would probably make another from this book now that I have tackled this one.
I think that we are going to play along to the knitting Olympics. At least our own small little way. I think I'm going to knit the Nora Gaughan scarf/wrap from the last Vogue Knitting. It's made with Berrocco's Ultra Alpaca light and I have the yarn in the yummiest color of blueberry. Looks like it will be challenging but easy enough once I get going. Of course that's all the way in August so I could change up my mind by then.
Kind of a lazy day...BIG sinus/allergy so mostly just sat around and basically stared at the wall. I did finish the first of the lacy mock cable sock and cast on for the second so at least I wasn't totally "sloth-y".
You know what is really annoying? Nope, never mind. I am not going to get into that now as this is read by people now and just not going to do it. Cryptic, no? Maybe soon. We shall see.

No comments: