Wednesday, April 30, 2008









I just love this yarn! It's Malabrigo and I think it shall be....hmmmm...I know, a pair of socks. It's soooo pretty. Went to a couple of yarn stores last week and some yarn had to come home with me.


Here's what I have been knitting on this week. Want to see? Okay. It is Monkey from http://www.blogger.com/www.knitty.com 2007. I really like this pattern and I think it looks really good. Not so much a great looking picture (it was in a moving car while driving to the chiropractor-Amanda driving,not me). It's Lorna's Laces Sheperd sock in Rainbow. You can't really see it too well but the colors are just like the rainbow. So pretty. And soft. I will show some more yarn pictures for you. Until next time. And maybe I'll have some more socks to show.

No comments: