Thursday, July 03, 2008


Here is my other new sock yarn. It's hard to see the exact color but it's very autum-like and I loves it. 'Cause you can never have too much sock yarn I say.

I must say...I didn't really care if we got broadband or not. I figured that if I hadn't gotten to see videos and hear podcasts, well, I hadn't gotten it before so it wouldn't kill me if I didn't get them now. But now that I have it...wow. I really enjoy it. Especially podcasts. Here is one that I enjoy--The Manic Purl Podcast. Go and listen.

Raining off and on today. Just had quite a downpour but no lightening which is always nice. Too bad the 4th is probably going to be rainy; hopefully it will dry out when it's time for fireworks.

At least the lawn is mostly mowed except the far back. Oh well, it will still be there next time.

No comments: