Saturday, September 15, 2007

I am excited to report that the weather (at least today) has cooled to a lovely mid-60*'s and is just lovely. It will be in the 40*'s tonight...ahhhhhhh...and it feels wonderful to put on cotton pajama bottoms. Long ones yet. I always enjoy when the seasons change and it's time to pull out different clothes. Of course, it is going to be back in the 80*'s next week so only long pj's tonight.
Finished m's sweater this week and I'm glad to be done with all of them. I have same pattern now and that's enough. At least for now. I started on the Irish knitting scarf www.helloyarn.com/irishhikingscarfpf.htm and it is a really fun pattern. Very fast knit and,oh so pretty. I am using the Lion Brand Vanna White acrylic yarn in the autumn colors and it's just so nice. I will have to see if I can get a picture of it. The cool thing is that I've learned to knit cables without a needle which was scary at first...loose stitches!...but quite easy once you get the hang of it.
Tomorrow we are going to one of the local parks to see raptors up close and personal. Well, as close as I care to get anyway. M. likes the falcons and hawks and I like "wols" so it's kind of fun.

No comments: