Tuesday, September 18, 2007




Pictures!! Here is the yarn for A.'s socks (never mind that I haven't finished a sock yet...I'm still working on it). It's so purty.
Later, gator. These are the mittens for A. A very fun knit and sooooooooo cute. Don'tcha just want to pet them?
Still working on the Irish Hiking scarf but it is going fast. Had to work on something that won't be in my lap since it is back in the upper 80*'s AGAIN. Supposedly going to be cooler next week but I don't believe it at all. Went to the park for awhile to knit but it was just hot with no breeze so home again.
Casting on for the large felted satchel for myself with the burgundy yarn (I will post a picture next time) and will have that to work on for awhile. Going to go and knit on that for awhile and listen to a book on cd; Fannie Flagg's "Can't Wait To Get to Heaven". Not as good as her other books but still funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT mitts!!! Too cute!