Friday, September 21, 2007




OOOOHHH! Pretty Noro. And mine, all mine!! (insert crazed laugh here). I think that I am going to knit Argosy from Knitty. I am making one for A. and it looks quite nifty. But it will look even better with this yarn. Just yummy.
Still so freakin' HOT. In the 90*s and that is just ridiculous for this time of year. Supposed to be in the 70*'s and I can't stand it. I am ready to wear sweats and curl up under a blanket. And finish making the crocheted afghan that I am making for m. Started it last winter but quickly got too warm for having that lying in my lap. But it doesn't take too long since I'm using a size S hook. That's right, an S hook. It's like crocheting with a fireplace poker. But fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AH! Looks like you have the NOROVIRUS!