Sunday, December 05, 2010

Brrrrr. Cold today. I suppose that it's just the start of it though. We had snow yesterday....well, just a dusting but still. The roads froze and there were some nasty accidents all over. Praise Jesus that it didn't start freezing until we got home from running errands. I didn't mind looking out the window at it but had no desire to be out in in!
These are the gloves that I've been working on. Nice and toasty warm, made with Deb Stoller wool yarn. Her colors are so bright and I really like knitting with it as well. The tea today is Comfort and Joy from Republic of Tea and it's lovely and "holiday-ish". Very tasty and warming. We are in for a cold snap this week and it's not supposed to get out of the 20*s. Sounds like good knitting weather to me! I have some audio books ( I am looking forward to listening to the best of Garrison Keillor) and a few projects to finish... it will be nice to get those done.
Okay. Off to refill my mug and sit down to knit. Stay warm and get some knitting done for yourself!

No comments: