Monday, February 27, 2006

Alrighty then. First of all...a great big thank you to Michelle at Knit1//knit1.typepad.com/1knit1der/ for choosing my name as a winner of one of the Go Knit pouch. Woohoo for me. I sent in a picture of "the big orange" or the long cardigan from the Spring 2005 issue of Knit 1. We are very excited.
The other exciting news (at least for me) is that I finished the cardigan and wore it yesterday. It didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would and it looked pretty good when worn. It is nice and toasty so I think that I am pleased with it. However it will always be known to me as the "sandwich bag".
I cast on for a vest today and tomorrow I am starting another long cardigan because I finished the sweater from Oat Couture tonight. All I have to do is sew it together which I will do tomorrow. Knitting group meets tomorrow night so I will have several things to show off.

No comments: