Thursday, February 16, 2006

Well, Happy Birthday to me! A. and m. took me to have Indian for dinner...mmmmmmmmmm...vindaloo. It was delicious and I have leftovers for tomorrow which is my actual birthday. The weather tomorrow is supposed to drop 30 degrees,brrrrrr, so I will be knitting. I have gotten to the sleeve portion of both of my sweaters so it's just knit, knit, knit. But if I get to spend most of tomorrow knitting I will probably get them done. Yay! Then I can start something else. So just a little entry today and more later.
I've been reading one of my favorite blogs-Sheep in the City- and have been inspired by her stitch markers and have been making myself some. I think they are great but then I'm biased. As soon as A. gets her camera working or a new one I will have some photos.

No comments: