Sunday, February 19, 2006

I keep knitting and knitting and knitting on the sleeves of the cardigan and I am still at the same place. Where does all the the knitting go? I still have about 4" to go so maybe I can actually finish those tonight. Knitting group is Tuesday night so I would like to have at least one of the sweaters finished. I also need to pick-up a bunch of books on hold at the library so it's a good thing that the meeting is Tuesday.
I did get Ad. to pick up C.'s poncho last Thursday. All I wanted to do was get rid of it since I finished it as I said I would. She wouldn't even ask for it so I don't know if she wanted it or not. I assume that she did since she paid for the yarn for it. I did it and now it's out of my hands so my job is done. Woohoo.
This week I am going to my lys and get another pair of Addi Turbo's so I can knit my vest. I washed my vest made out of Homespun and it came out pretty well. It tended to tighten up the "bloom" on it so maybe it will hold up better than I thought. But after the few skeins that I have I won't be using it again. I just don't like how it wears.
Okay, off to knit on the ever elusive sleeves and maybe I'll find all those inches of knitting. Wish me luck.

No comments: