Saturday, February 04, 2006

Well.I decided to start my blog on here because I forgot I actually had this one sitting around. I had one that I've been writing on but it's on AOL so I thought I'd go back to this one. I finally finished the sweater that I was working on last week. It didn't take too long and I think it looks pretty good. The only thing I would do differently would be to bind it off much more loosely. It is a very loose and "drape-y" yarn so if I bound-off much more loosely it might not lie right. Ad. wants another sweater and I am surprised because he usually doesn't like anything that is handmade. Once I got him to understand that, yes the sweater ribbing is made of the same material as the rest of the sweater, yes, the sweater is hand-knitted (although why he thought I was showing him the picture of the sweater in a knitting magazine I will never know!) and yes, the cable is knitted into it and not an extra piece. Then, and only then, did he say he liked it.

No comments: